close
Lizard Salad

 

On February 6th, a women in Maine found a three inch lizard in her store bought bag of salad. After taking a few bites she realized she had struck the lizard with her fork.

After vomiting and the shock, the women was so scared she had ingested bacteria from the salad because of the lizard. However, she seem to be doing fine and an investigation is taking place. It is being conducted by the Food and Drug Administration.

Print Friendly
Kaymin Westbroek

The author Kaymin Westbroek

Leave a Response


*